A Leading Global Investment Company is seeking highly motivated and creative Quantitative Analysts and Senior Quantitative Analysts to join its esteemed Quantitative Strategies organization.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about applying advanced mathematical techniques and software development skills to design, analyze, and implement statistical models for computerized financial trading strategies. This is an exceptional opportunity to pioneer groundbreaking approaches for profitable trading in global markets while working alongside a world-class collaborative team of technologists, researchers, and financial experts. If you have a hunger for innovation, a desire to learn from the best, and a drive to make a significant impact in the financial industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Outstanding records of academic achievement and a technical degree from a top-tier world-class math, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science or other technical or quantitative programs
- Track record of developing successful quantitative models
- Expertise in numerical and statistical tools needed to develop signals from market data
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills and drive for innovation
- Strong interest in finance, investment strategies, statistical modeling etc.
- Solid software development experience
- Business-focused mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to come to the New York office 3 times a week
- Strong achievements in math, physics, informatics, or computer science Olympiads
- Advanced degree from a top-tier program
- High-frequency trading experience
- Experience developing modeling involving transaction cost analysis
- Outstanding personal projects that demonstrate intellectual curiosity and creativity
The position is based in New York, NY. This is a hybrid role: you will work from the office 3 days a week.