About the Company
We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
By joining our team, you will provide support and solutions to a growing team spread around the globe.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits,\xa0 and other incentives
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist who will ensure accurate processing and recording of company payrolls, provide timely and accurate financial information, and manage all cycles relating to payroll and benefits.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees: in the areas of compensation, taxes, benefits, how to clock in/out, how to request time off.
- Perform daily payroll operations.
- Manage payroll process that includes importing, proofing, editing, processing and transmitting all payroll wages, deductions, reimbursements, bonuses, commissions, and manual payments consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Perform updates to payroll-related information and data and manage overall payroll work flow.
- Ensure timely processing of all new hires, promotions and terminations.
- Analyze and audit payroll data for accuracy of posting.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- 3+ years of experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Payroll Tax Experience
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the payroll field
- Experience with benefit administration a big plus
- Strong Excel
- Familiarity with different payroll and HRIS systems. Workday and/or MassPay is a big plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Location: Anywhere in the USA. This is a remote position.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.