About the Company
We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to implement, configure, maintain, and support transactional systems within our company. You will support the company’s technology operations, and implement necessary IT assets, configurations, procedures, and systems.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing Salesforce CRM as well as implementing and maintaining transactional automations in Salesforce and other platforms. Our goal is to ensure systems and people are effective and function within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company while complying to regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Support IT, Business, and Clinical Operations as a subject matter expert on Salesforce and transactional processing.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, workflows, and groups.
- Perform routine database maintenance tasks, including diagnostics and remediation of duplicate entries.
- Prepare and build custom reports upon request from business users.
- Train and direct system users on the correct use of information systems
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and plan feasible solutions to address company goals.
- 5+ years’ experience as IT administrator
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Extensive experience in administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Proficiency in securing Salesforce roles and profiles and managing role-based access control to Salesforce and other assets.
- Strong experience with ETL tools for Salesforce data integration
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Strong knowledge of computer security and cloud services.
- Strong organizational, documentation, and communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of HIPAA and GCP regulations
- Experience with PowerShell+
- Salesforce certifications
Location: Anywhere in the USA.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.