A leading global investment company is looking for outstanding DevOps Engineer to join their trading systems ops group.
You will provide real-time support for the firm’s proprietary trading systems and related trading infrastructure, supporting a number of the firm’s well-established systematic and fundamental strategies. You will closely collaborate and interact with developers, quants, traders, and remote support staff.
- Discovery and troubleshooting of production issues
- Development of front-office reports
- Deployment of new trading strategies and features
- Design and documentation of operational procedures
- Software infrastructure development and maintenance
- Coordination with other IT groups around releases and upgrades
- 2+ years of TechOps, DevOps, or SRE experience
- Passion for DevOps and a drive to identify the source of problems and pursue them to resolution
- Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux system
- Proficiency in shell and Python
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to work these hours: Menlo Park, CA: M-Th 8:30am – 6pm PT and Sunday (remote) 2 – 6pm PT. NYC: M-Th 11:30am – 9pm. ET and Sunday (remote) 5 – 9pm ET.
- Understanding of probability and statistics
- Locations: Menlo Park, CA, or New York City.
- Schedule: Menlo Park, CA: M-Th 8:30am – 6pm PT and Sunday (remote) 2 – 6pm PT. NYC: M-Th 11:30am – 9pm. ET and Sunday (remote) 5 – 9pm ET.