We work with corporate and agency recruiting teams on a project basis and provide Internet sourcing, research, name generation and contingency & retained recruitment services. We pride ourselves on the work we do, we develop unique methods and we welcome challenging assignments. Our team members have a combined Internet Sourcing Experience of over 53 years.
Due to the universal and always up-to-date searching methods we use and create, we can source for projects in any industry and in any location. Sometimes we utilize our networks for local language speakers who also understand cultural differences.
To jump-start a sourcing project, we would need:
- Job/role descriptions; target geography
- (Optionally) sample target resumes, approximate salary ranges, lists of typical titles, target companies (or we can compile for you) typical profile keywords; certifications or memberships; where you have looked and why this may be difficult; anything else you would find relevant.
- Interested and qualified candidates
- LinkedIn and other Social Profiles
- Lists of contacts with names, titles, companies, and locations
- Comments, including reasons for submitting the results
- (Optionally, on client’s request) explanations of methodologies used
- (Optionally, on client’s request) initial contact with potential candidates
- Competitor analysis / market feedback
Schedule and Deliverables
- Flexible schedule: between 5 and 40 hours weekly, as needed
- Custom output: resumes and/or profiles and/or lists with contact information
- Submitting results at least weekly; more often if necessary
- Regular check-in with the client and feedback on the results
- Optimizing your ROI: we will spend the hours only on producing actionable results; if in doubt, we’ll check with you before doing research in a given direction
- Talentbin (access to 200 MLN+ profiles)
- HiringSolved (access to social profiles world-wide)
- Outwit Hub (sorting and organizing collected results)
- LinkedIn Talent Pipeline
- Google Custom Search Engines
- Secret People Sourcing Tools that we’ll only tell you about privately
$150 hourly rate, fixed price quotes also available on request.
We do not guarantee any specific outcome (such as the number of names – it may greatly vary depending in the project). We do guarantee that we will search using the most up to date tools and platforms and in an innovative way.
- For North American based projects please contact Irina/1-510-233-9493 Pacific time to discuss our availability and the specifics of your needs.
- For EMEA & APAC please contact Martin initially via email@example.com.