A well-funded for the next 3 years of growth, Series A startup backed by the top VCs and advisors is looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their team.
The company’s flagship product is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. The mission is to build the most seamless decentralized trading experience, and to allow traders to access products previously impossible in DeFi.
You will have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art technology that will disrupt the future of trading. If you are excited about working on the most cutting edge problems in DeFi that will have a massive impact on the industry as a whole, this is the role for you. You will make a big business impact, realize creative ideas, and build an amazing culture driven by intellectual curiosity and collaborative spirit.
This role is remote friendly. Physical location within Miami is preferred due to co-location opportunities with the team members, but it is not a requirement.
- 2+ years of industry experience working on the backend of complex distributed systems
- Experience in financial systems like exchanges, crypto/blockchain systems etc.
- Solid understanding of CS, networking, and security fundamentals
- Strong desire to join an early stage start-up and make it a success
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related field from a top program
- Experience with Go, Rust, Java, or Python
- Experience in data warehousing
Locations: Miami, FL (preferred), or remote (USA)