We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
By joining our team, you will provide support and solutions to a growing team spread around the globe.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting solutions within Microsoft Power Platform / PowerBI and Microsoft SharePoint. You will deploy technical solutions that meet system and security requirements. You will be responsible for creating functional data reports and models using data from disparate sources throughout the organization.
- Design, implement and maintain PowerBI dashboards and SharePoint sites to meet business requirements.
- Develop business process workflows using SharePoint and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Create reporting mock-ups and prototypes using Microsoft tools and implement wireframes into Microsoft toolset.
- Research, evaluate, and document enterprise data sources of reporting data.
- Working with end-users and leadership, define reporting requirements and workflows.
- Support Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure applications as needed.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- At least two years of experience as a SharePoint Developer. Strong experience with SharePoint Online is a must-have.
- Solid experience with SharePoint security and administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power BI.
- Ability to read and write code (PowerShell and/ or C#)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SSRS and data warehousing solutions such as Azure Synapse or Amazon Redshift.
- Proven experience developing, operating, and maintaining content management and business intelligence systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing, provisioning, and maintaining Microsoft Online services
- Knowledge of HIPAA, GCP, and other federal/state privacy regulations
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Location: Anywhere in the USA.
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.