About the Company
We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
We are excited for the large growth our company is poised to take in 2022/23. This is an opportunity to lead the aggressive buildout of our research teams by driving the recruiting process, including sourcing, vetting, interviewing, and closing top talent with a huge focus on culture while providing an amazing candidate experience.
The right person for this role will be able to not only recruit and close top talent, but have the ability to help build and strengthen our recruiting process and tactics, and utilizing data/metrics to ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment service.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Attraction, you will own the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Work in conjunction with the hiring managers across the company to source, attract, screen, and close top talent across multiple teams.
- Employ a combination of sourcing tools and techniques to source candidates from various channels.
- Build long term relationships with candidates
- Be proactive about industry trends and integrate those to drive processes, tools, and decisions.
- Assist with additional projects like recruiting events, evaluation of tools, building and continuous improvement of talent processes
- Be a good team player and create a positive micro-culture.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, direct sourcing, screening/interviewing
- Experience recruiting in clinical research/life sciences space
- A recruiting tool kit that includes advanced sourcing strategies, a hunger to drive diversity, the ability to create strong relationships, and plenty of closing experience
- A proven track record of building a strong rapport with both candidates and stakeholders, and the ability to help influence intelligent hiring decisions
- Self-starter mentality with a strong work ethic needing minimal guidance to get the job done while knowing when to ask for help
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Location: Anywhere in the USA.
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.