We’ve created a fully digital experience for nurses, connecting them directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Our proprietary staffing platform helps hospitals fill their shifts, create their own on-demand nursing workforce, and manage all the details from a single system. Our predictive insights and recommendations engine helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Our vision is to create a platform that facilitates every workforce transaction in healthcare.
- Interesting and meaningful work and many professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and equity
- Own and articulate a clear product vision that will delight our healthcare professionals and is aligned with our company vision/strategy.
- Develop clear requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Help balance short-term priorities with long-term vision through relentless prioritization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other leaders to develop and evolve our product roadmaps.
- Own team OKRs, goals, and executive communications.
- Drive an efficient product planning process that leads to measurable customer impact and business results.
Who you are
- Passionate Product Leader. You’ve spent 10+ years in Product management at high-growth companies. You’re not only skilled at bringing to life large-scale strategic initiatives, but also at getting your hands dirty and getting things done. You’re a leader and a maker.
- Action Oriented. Working for an early stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize opportunity and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- Systems Thinking. You have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to apply concepts and/or frameworks across a variety of use cases. You consider both the long term and short term implications of decisions and propose scalable solutions to address current and future needs.
- Growth Expertise. You are an expert when it comes to organic growth levers (SEO, optimize landing pages, content strategy, etc.) and product levers that drive meaningful engagement and value for our customers (building community, features that are relevant beyond our core job offering).
- Excellent Collaborator. You involve stakeholders early and bring them along the journey. You’re willing to take risks and push boundaries – and have a clear point of view that can articulate a concept and hold your opinion, while balancing feedback to get to yes/no quickly.
- 10+ years as a Product Manager building growth products in-house at high-growth companies.
- A track record of building highly engaging B2C products on native iOS/Android and web applications.
- Expert knowledge of product management best practices, deep customer obsession, and data-driven decision making.
- Strong communication/documentation, time-management, planning. and collaboration skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Company Location: Our headquarters are in San Francisco, CA.
Work Location: This is a remote position (USA, Nationwide).