We are a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. We are recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to help us build our next generation of products. The ideal candidate will have experience in full stack development in a cloud environment.
The position includes enhancing existing components, and building out entirely new services to replace legacy processes.
The technology stack is Java-based, with both Linux and cloud deployment. Some existing processes are written in C++.
We are offering the right engineer the chance to join an elite technology team within one of the world’s largest asset managers building the best cross asset order management and execution workflow platform of its kind.
The position is based in Newport Beach, CA.
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing multi-tier, real-time applications using Java.
- Solid experience building RESTful services.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and standard DBMS.
- Experience with cloud deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in agile development environments.
- Experience with Oracle database
- React, Angular or similar web technology
- C++ experience
- Scripting with shell and/or Python
- Financial knowledge/industry experience
- Location: Newport Beach, CA. This is a hybrid position.
- All candidates must live or be ready to relocate to the Newport Beach area. Relocation will be provided.
- All candidates must live and have a right to work in the USA