This is a unique opportunity to get on executive team of a fast-growing AI start-up. The company is founded by a Stanford professor and led by recognized thought leaders in Industrial AI and aerospace analytics.
Our main product is enterprise SaaS for maintenance supply chain in aircraft fleets. The product is built around proprietary Analytics Engines and allows easy customer data integrations.
The company won substantial repeat business from US Air Force Sustainment Operations over last several years. We looking to leverage our military customer successes into substantial growth in the short term, and an M&A exit in the medium term (a couple of years). We are a technology leader in a fast-growing segment of Industrial AI for supply chain and the probability of fast win is very high.
We are looking for a Sales Executive Consultant with strong experience selling enterprise software in the Aerospace & Defense industries directly and through partnerships/channels. In addition to DoD, your clients may have included aerospace OEMs, airlines, MRO companies, IT vendors who sell to aerospace, etc.
You will be working with DoD decision makers, C-level executives of the clients and partners, as well as with our leadership team and be responsible for negotiating complex agreements, closing deals, and growing accounts.
- At least 5 years of experience selling enterprise software in aerospace and defense industry including major accounts sales.
- At least 10 years of experience with aerospace and defense industry
- Proven experience closing deals larger than $1-2M.
- Experience working with C-level leaders
- Experience with AI or Advanced Analytics business.
- Solid understanding of and experience selling Enterprise IT applications.
- Experience or strong interest in working at a start-up company and sharing its success
- Experience with M&A deals is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to travel as needed
- All candidates must be US Citizens.
- You will start working remotely at your home office with occasional in-person meetings. Though San Francisco Bay Area would be preferred, other US locations are possible with as needed travel to Bay Area.