About the Company
We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to join our HR team.
You will be responsible for scheduling, managing job posts, working with ATS, social media, resumes screening etc.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are extremely well organized, value camaraderie, sense of humor and teamwork, communicate well, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
- At least one year of professional experience as a recruiting coordinator or a recruiter
- Strong hands-on knowledge of HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Location: Anywhere in the USA
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.