We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
By joining our team, you will provide support and solutions to a growing team spread around the globe.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
The People Systems Analyst is a perfect role for someone seeking exposure to a broad spectrum of HR technology, talent data, and processes. You will be a part of the People Operations team and play a central role in supporting the rollout and ongoing maintenance of Workday as our platform for all things HR (Compensation, Learning, Recruiting, Time, Pay, Absence and Benefits). Your initial focus will be to help support the build and implementation of Workday as our People platform to support the rapid growth of a mission-oriented healthcare start-up. You will report to the Director, People Operations and work with the People Operations team and other key stakeholders to design system requirements and configuration that enable our end-to-end people processes.
- Support the design, deployment, and improvement of People systems and tools targeted at the employee lifecycle (core people data management, recruiting, learning management, payroll, benefits administration, time away, onboarding, offboarding, compensation, payroll, benefits, immigration, talent management and performance management).
- Work closely with the Workday Project team to help drive the successful implementation of Workday
- Carry out testing activities and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Manage system upgrades and ensure open lines of communication with all Workday users
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, maintenance, and support of core HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking, and Absence management
- Act as subject matter expert, providing troubleshooting and other support for end-users, advance complex issues as needed
- Support and recommend process improvements to improve efficiency and the end user experience with the system
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Support critical system maintenance and operational tasks within HRIS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, computer science, or a related field
- Three or more years of experience in HR systems administration including at least two years with Workday
- Experience installing, maintaining, and upgrading application software.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and escalate applicable problems.
- Knowledge of People lifecycle processes and understanding of People practice areas.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and collaboratively, and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Location: Anywhere in the USA.
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.