We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
You will report to the Onboarding/Offboarding Lead and assist with the end-to-end offboarding experience for employees and contractors. You will be the point of contact for all teammates, hiring managers and stakeholders. This position will assist with administrative tasks, identifying offboarding issues and present process improvement ideas.
- Receive and reply to all offboarding notifications
- Communicate with all required stakeholders during process
- Deactivate required access on People Teams side
- Keep all data accurate and updated in spreadsheets and track process
- Assist IT verification of employee status
- Coordinate all equipment return and track
- Work with Regulatory Privacy Officer to ensure streamline offboarding
- Assist IT with collection of current outstanding equipment (Laptops) and expenses
- Collection of all exit interview documentations
- Three years of offboarding experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; a desire to work in a remote-first, distributed team
Location: Anywhere in the USA. This is a remote position. Our headquarters are in Boston, MA.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.