We are an employee-owned medical device company providing advanced laser and light sources to medical professionals worldwide. We focus on long-term results, making patients happy, and physicians successful. Our wide range of products solves medical challenges in ways that other companies cannot.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
As a part of a small team of other brilliant engineers you will develop multiple applications using Wolfram Mathematica software package, use of graphics, communication with hardware, and image processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline
- Hands-on experience with at least one programming language, e.g., C++, Java, Matlab, and/ or Python
- Hands-on experience with Mathematica
- User interface design experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data science
- Experience in the Medical Device industry
- Location: Palo Alto, CA. This is an onsite position. We will help with relocation if necessary.
- This may be a contract-to-hire role.
- Proof of full vaccination is required as a condition for employment.