A Leading Global Investment Company is seeking highly motivated and creative ML Developer to join its esteemed Quantitative Strategies organization.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about applying their knowledge of machine learning and software engineering to design, build, and maintain systems for high-performance, large-scale knowledge discovery in financial data. You will design and implement modules for all stages of the pipeline from data to predictions and assemble these modules into end-to-end systems. This is an exceptional opportunity to pioneer groundbreaking approaches for profitable trading in global markets while working alongside a world-class collaborative team of technologists, researchers, and financial experts. If you have a hunger for innovation, a desire to learn from the best, and a drive to make a significant impact in the financial industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Outstanding records of academic achievement and a degree from a top-tier world-class ML, math, physics, engineering, computer science or other technical or quantitative program
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and open-source machine learning ecosystems.
- Solid software development skills
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills and drive for innovation
- Strong interest in finance and investment strategies.
- Business-focused mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to come to the New York office 3 times a week
- A track record of building and applying high-performance machine learning systems
- Strong achievements in math, physics, informatics, or computer science Olympiads
- Advanced degree from a top-tier program
- Outstanding personal projects that demonstrate intellectual curiosity and creativity
The position is based in New York, NY. This is a hybrid role: you will work from the office 3 days a week.