We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, commission, and other incentives
A successful IT Support Representative must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Ensure computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards etc.) meets functionality requirements
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of data residing on computer systems
- Identify computer or network equipment issues and recommend solutions where appropriate
- BS in CS, engineering, or another relevant field
- 3-7 years of experience supporting Windows and Mac workstations
- Experience with Google Suite and Office 365
- Understanding of Cloud Computing
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Knowledge of HIPAA and GCP regulations
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CompTIA, Microsoft) is a plus
- Location: Anywhere in the USA. West is preferred.
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders