About the Company
We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
You will plan, establish, and manage IT projects and serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing multiple projects for a remote workforce that can scale with a fast-growing company. Our goal is to increase collaboration across projects through increased communication, collaboration, training, and awareness while complying with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Define the project scope and project deliverables
- Create a schedule and project timeline, assuring that each phase of the project remains within budget and project progress is reported.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs and lead quality assurance for deliverables.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Coordinate team effort, assign tasks, give direction to key project players, and keep everyone motivated.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to effectively mitigate project risks and handle project issues till closure with minimal impact on project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Science or a related discipline
- PMI PMP certification
- 5+ or more years experience managing complex IT projects, with a proven track record of success
- Experience with SaaS or PaaS applications
- Understanding of business applications, computer security, computer networking, and cloud services
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workspace
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Knowledge of HIPAA and GCP regulations
- Relevant industry certifications such as PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, CBAP, ITIL, CPHIMS, Lean Six Sigma etc.
Location: Anywhere in the USA.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.