About the Company
We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will provide support and solutions to a growing team spread around the globe.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, and other incentives
Innovative Human Resources means understanding business imperatives and translating them into practical solutions that drive tangible results. While you will operate at a strategic level with senior leaders, you can move seamlessly to an operational mode and turn ideas into action.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of innovative people solutions for key client groups. You will provide consultative support and deliver programs in all areas of strategic human resources including compensation, performance management, recruiting, workforce planning, organizational design, and employee engagement.
As a member of the People Leadership team, you will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Partnering with leaders on a range of activities including: leadership capability, performance management, manager coaching, employee relations matters.
- Utilizing people analytics and metrics to develop solutions that address gaps and capitalize on opportunities.
- Provide expert guidance and support on addressing performance concerns/issues with the client group.
- Support workforce planning, recruiting and initiatives to ensure that the short, medium and long-term needs of the business are met.
- Advise on performance and quarterly / annual rewards planning processes and compensation activities during the year.
- Ensure end-to-end HR service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field, Master’s degree is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of HR theories, practices and principles
- Minimum 6 years of experience delivering strategic people initiatives that positively impact business results.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Location: Anywhere in the USA. This is a remote position. Our headquarters are in Boston, MA.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.