We are a well-funded for the next 4 years of growth, Series B startup backed by the top VCs and advisors (Wing VC, Upfront Ventures, Tribe Capital and others), passionate about the mission of improving access to the mental healthcare clinicians and the quality of care for millions of Americans.
Over 65 million Americans suffer from a treatable mental health issue – that’s 1 out of every 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. The company’s mission is to fix this problem.
The company is at the intersection of tech + mental health with thousands of therapists, psychiatrists, and other mental health services delivering care through a virtual first approach. Their platform matches patients with exactly the right person for their needs, whether it’s experience with a certain condition, gender, race, location, life experience, etc.
What we offer
- Interesting work and growth opportunities
- The ability to work from any location within the US and flexible work hours
- Competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, paid parental leave, unlimited PTO, and more
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
We are looking for a Hands-on Foundation Platform Engineering Manager to lead a small team of DevOps and SRE engineers and to develop a state-of-the-art modern Platform for the continuous Products Releases and Updates.
As a senior member of the company’s engineering team, you’ll have broad responsibilities and a significant business impact. This is a high-level overview of what you’ll do:
- Understand business priorities – and help find the right technology solutions
- Create processes and procedures that inspire confidence in engineering’s ability to execute and deliver, provide transparency, minimize overhead, and enable rapid progress.
- Build and Manage a team of talented Engineers that develop and scale our Foundation Platform to enable Application engineers to ship faster and safer
- Take on broad, hands-on technical ownership of the Foundation Platform
- Drive architecture and design discussion as well as drive infrastructure strategy
- Contribute in the development of the key features of the Foundation Platform
- Coach, Mentor, and Grow the members of your team.
- Define and champion best practices across Engineering to make the systems and services measurable
- Collaborate with the Application Engineering teams to ensure our applications emit the right metrics.
- Collect, aggregate, and visualize the collected metrics to provide actionable insights.
- FE: React
- Postgres DB
- Strong track record of cross-functional Technical Leadership Experience in TechOps, DevOps, SRE space
- Ability to influence decisions and champion best practices across many teams
- Strong expertise in CI/CD, cloud infrastructure, and observability.
- Public cloud Ops experience, ideally with AWS
- 2+ years of hands-on Engineering Management experience
- Passion for coaching and mentoring. It gives you joy to see others grow
- This is a remote position.
- All candidates must reside and have a right to work in the USA without a need for sponsorship. Sorry, no H1 at this time