We are building the future of healthcare, where many more life-changing therapies can reach those who need it most.
Together with the top pharmaceutical and biotech partners, we’re scaling a new model for the clinical trial site, where more physicians and their patients engage in cutting-edge research to develop and approve new therapies faster.
Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of expert scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, physicians, nurses, and patient volunteers are paving the way towards this more caring and creative world.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
The Associate TSR must be a self starter, technically proficient, and have strong communication skills. Strong customer service skills are a cornerstone for succeeding in this role. The associate technical support rep will work with a team of IT Analysts to understand the technology we use and how to support our end users.
You will maintain and support IT assets within our company. You will support the company’s technology operations, and implement necessary IT assets, configurations, procedures, and systems.
You have a basic operational understanding of how our IT systems work. You have the ability to support and troubleshoot computer hardware/software, network, video/conferencing, email, directory, and applications. If you don’t know the answer to a support question you have an understanding of the internal support systems available to triage or escalate as necessary. Your work is operational. The majority of your time is spent responding to ad-hoc support requests through our ticketing system or in person. Your work is high quality and you solicit and internalize constructive feedback and ask questions.
- Support daily IT operations of IT asset management, device administration, network administration, and software management
- Perform necessary troubleshooting for any laptop and technology devices sent back to our warehouse
- Document processes, procedures, and activities related to all laptop/equipment returns and requests
- Clean and reset devices to get them ready for shipping to new hires
- Work in our ticketing system to resolve end user issues
- Stay up to date with security software, vulnerabilities, exploits, incidents, etc.
- Manage and process device or user incidents
- Work as tier-1 support to troubleshoot problems with information technology
- Document process, procedure, and activities related to all IT systems
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Experience managing a fleet of Windows and Apple devices using Microsoft cloud-based tools
- Experience with Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Strong organizational, documentation, and communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Desire to be a part of a growing start-up and making it a success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant certifications (e.g.,A+) is a plus
- Location: Austin, TX
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders